- All events, conferences, public relations, media relations, and social media with accountability to company executive team.
- Generate leads through the execution of a performance marketing strategy.
- Meetup with key decision makers at different IT companies and other corporates to introduce evolve blue.
- Understand the IT requirements at potential customer and setup a meeting with Key decision makers at customer and evolve blue.
- You are required to Travel as part of this role, sometimes with short notice, to represent evolve blue at conferences, events, sessions, and/or client interactions.
- Do research online/offline to find other potential customers / avenues / events to generate leads.
- Maintain a sheet on google cloud with details on travel / customer meetups / meeting schedules.
- Any event meeting / customer meeting should be pre-approved.
- Contract can be terminated with 10 days’ notice on both sides.
- All communication with customers should happen using official provided email only and keeping evolve blue in copy.
- Experience in business/marketing communications.
- Solid experience creating and executing on a Marketing strategy.
Target – First Quarter
- 30 Meetings
- 3 Won Leads
- Strong business acumen – insightful understanding of corporate communications' strategic role in an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, articulate and execute complex communications plans and programs.
- Highly collaborative mindset and excellent relationship-building skills with proven ability to influence leaders and key stakeholders.
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment with competing priorities.